I’m just putting the finishing
I’m just putting the finishing touches on a presentation on legal blogging for the Southern Trial Lawyers Convention in New Orleans. My presentation will be on using blogs to educate the public and market your practice (.pdf warning). I just finished reading Robert Scoble and Shel Israel’s book on business blogging, Naked Conversations : How Blogs are Changing the Way Businesses Talk with Customers . Naked Conversations is a fabulous book with a lot of insight into how blogs are affecting and changing the business community and caused me to update my presentation. So now I have some questions:
- What is GOOD about legal blogs?
- What is BAD about legal blogs?
- What benefits do people get from WRITING legal blogs?
- What benefits do people get from READING legal blogs?
- What OTHER COMMENTS do you have about legal blogs?
Any comments or e-mails from anyone that reads or has their own blogs would be appreciated. I’ll post my notes and presentation after I give it on February 23 in New Orleans.